Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests for Thursday, August 8
• If the U.S. plans to use military force to oust Saddam Hussein, can we expect help from opposition forces inside Iraq? We'll ask Sharif Ali bin Hussein, spokesperson for the Iraqi National Congress.
• What are the legal of the ImClone scandal? Is Martha Stewart in peril? Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano tells us where the investigation is likely to lead.
• Is the U.S.-Mexico border a no man's land where law and order takes a back seat to the smuggling of humans and drugs? Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo. explains the danger.
• There's an air battle going on for control of the radio waves. It involves pay-for-play monopolies and the songs you do -- or don't -- get to hear. Eric Boehlert, senior writer at salon.com, takes us inside the struggle.
• Heather Nauert reports that state and local officials across the country will spend millions this year printing ballots in languages other than English. This, despite the fact that in order to become a citizen people must swear that they speak and read English
This is also a time for you to participate. Gibson will be reading some of your e-mails on the air, so drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ...
weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change