Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, August 7:
Of all the potential candidates in the California recall race, the name on everyone's lips is the hardest one to pronounce
• Oakland Mayor Jerry Brown
• Eduardo Braniff, creative director of Imagination, Inc.
• Doug Rushkoff, author of Media Virus: Hidden Agendas in Popular Culture
• Elizabeth Spires, editor of Gawker.com
Why is High Noon the favorite film of most U.S. presidents?
• Burt Kearns, co-executive producer of All the President's Movies
Like many states, Minnesota has a sex offender registration law. But at least one man on the state list was never convicted of a sex crime, and he wants his name taken off the list
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.