Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
The CBS memogate story takes a few more turns
• Charlie Black, Republican strategist
• Howard Wolfson, DNC senior communications adviser
Teresa Heinz Kerry says she wouldn't be surprised if Usama bin Laden were caught right before the Nov. 2 election
• Leslie Sanchez, Republican strategist
• David Pollak, Democratic strategist
John Kerry is trying to convince the American public that he's tough on terror. Is it working?
• Jacques Degraff, Democratic strategist
• Dylan Glenn, Republican strategist
The government says we're going to need vigilance and luck to prevent a terrorist attack before the presidential election
• Asa Hutchinson, undersecretary at the Department of Homeland Security
Are convicted child molester Mary Kay Letourneau and her former student heading for the chapel?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Florida faces its fourth hurricane this season
• Boynton Beach Mayor Jerry Taylor
• Joe Becker, American Red Cross vice president
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change