Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
President Bush is feeling the wind behind his back, getting a big boost in the latest post-election polls
• Charlie Black, Republican strategist
• Paul Maslin, Democratic pollster
How close is the U.S. to finishing the job in Iraq?
• Joe Reeder, former undersecretary of the Army
Should Ron Artest be banned from the NBA for life?
• Jon Werthein, senior Sports Illustrated writer
Those at the center of the Indiana Pacers-Detroit Pistons "basketbrawl" are feeling the legal backlash of their actions
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The election is over but some political battles are just beginning
• Dylan Glenn, Republican strategist
• Karen Finney, Democratic strategist
Dan Rather announces his resignation as CBS News anchor, and Andy Rooney's got something to say about it
• Brent Bozell, president of the Media Research Center
• Ellic Henican, Newsday columnist
Don't miss "The Big Story With John Gibson" every weekday at 5 p.m. ET.