Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Monday, Oct. 28:
A grand jury in Virginia officially indicts sniper suspect John Muhammad
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
• Douglas Burns, former assistant U.S. attorney
• Michelle Malkin, syndicated columnist
• Barry Pollack, former federal public defender in Maryland
The U.S. Embassy says it found a body believed to be that of a murdered American killed during the hostage siege at a Moscow theater
• Dan Hodges, retired FBI agent
• Marc Ginsberg, former ambassador to Morocco
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.