Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
FNC has learned that between 12 and 15 of the Guantanamo Bay detainees will be released later this week
• Ed Pound, investigation editor for U.S. News & World Report
The race for the White House is underway as candidates jockey for position in the Democrat derby
• Dick Harpootlian, former chairman of the South Carolina Democratic Party
What is up with Canada? They opposed the war in Iraq and now they're decriminalizing marijuana
• Rick Mercer, actor and social commentator
Terry Nichols appears at a preliminary hearing in Oklahoma for 160 counts of first-degree murder
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
A buried relic of the Cold War is coming to light. Fifty years after the red-baiting Joseph McCarthy hearings, transcripts of the closed-door sessions have finally been released
• Donald Ritchie, associate historian of the U.S. Senate
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change