Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
The Bush administration has been circling the wagons, defending the president's handling of intelligence on Iraq
• Ed Gillespie, chairman-elect of the Republican National Committee
The NAACP is holding its annual convention in Miami Beach. Many of the Democratic presidential candidates were planning to skip the meeting. Several eventually changed their minds amid charges that black voters were being taken for granted
• Glen Johnson, reporter for The Boston Globe
The outcome of the Zacarias Moussaoui case and several others related to the Patriot Act may have an effect on the next election
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Maybe you should shove that cheeseburger into a syringe. New studies are finding that fast food junkies might actually be physically addicted to high fat, sugary diets
• Ann Kelley, professor of psychiatry and neuroscience at the University of Wisconsin
NBA superstar Kobe Bryant is getting speaks out against sexual assault allegations, saying he would never do anything like that
• Guy Sciolla, attorney who represented NBA star Allen Iverson
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.