Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, March 11:
Are terrorists stepping up the intensity of their attacks?
• Ian Lesser, vice president of the Pacific Council
Does the NHL glorify violence?
• Clark Gillies, former New York Islander
Has Martha Stewart become a pariah among high society?
• R. Couri Hay, society columnist
Is the Al Qaeda claim on the Madrid terror attacks plausible?
• Gregory Copley, terrorism expert
Racial tension is starting to burn out of control in the Chicago Fire Department
• Jim McNally, president of Chicago Firefighters Local No. 2
Why should Americans vote for Aaron Russo?
• Aaron Russo, Libertarian candidate for president
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.