Topics and Guests for Friday, March 21
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tomahawk missiles, like the ones the coalition has used in its attack on Iraq, can make an impact long before they hit their targets
• Retired Lt. Col. Andrew Krepinevich, executive director of Strategic and Budgetary Assessments
It's early in Operation Iraqi Freedom, but not too early to ask how it's going so far
• Retired Army Major Gen. Paul Vallely
The Bush administration makes it clear that it has nothing against the Iraqi people
• Nancy Snow, author of Propaganda Inc.
Saddam Hussein has figured out a way to survive three major conflicts in the past 20 years
• Andrew Cockburn, co-author of Out of the Ashes: The Resurrection of Saddam Hussein
In the middle of managing wartime security, the Bush administration is taking new steps to keep government secrets safely locked up
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change