Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, August 22:
Whatever Kobe Bryant’s lawyer says, a national tabloid is standing by its story on a proposed payoff by the NBA star
• John South, senior reporter for the National Enquirer
With 46 days left until California’s recall election, Arnold Schwarzenegger continues to hog the spotlight
• Dan Weintraub, writer for the Sacramento Bee
Whatever happens with the economy, President Bush was at least supposed to have foreign policy and the war on terror in his back pocket, going into next year's election. Now with somewhat shaky situations in Iraq and Afghanistan, is the president's supposed strength turning into a weakness?
• Mike Allen, White House reporter for the Washington Post
An Ohio power company is at the center of the blackout 2003 investigation
• Tyson Slocum, energy analyst for Public Citizen
How has Little League baseball changed over the years?
• Stephen Keener, president of Little League baseball
We have heat waves here all the time, and thousands of people don't die. Why are the French having such a hard time handling the heat?
• Amanda Ripley, Time magazine correspondent
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.