Joins "DaySide" hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• President Bush is using a visit to Philadelphia, birthplace of the U.S. Constitution, as a reminder before the Iraqi elections that the path to American democracy was not always easy either. We'll have details from the president's third speech on the War on Terror.
• And the decision on the fate of convicted killer Stanley "Tookie" Williams could come at any time, as Californians await word from Governor Schwarzenegger... Will Tookie be executed tonight? We’ll hear from actor and death penalty opponent Mike Farrell and Lora Owens, who stepson was killed by “Tookie” Williams.
• And a tsunami in the United States? It could happen and a new report says we are not ready when it comes! We’ll look at the report with Eric Lamoureux, the chief public information officer for the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services and Henry Renteria, office’s director.
• Less than two weeks until Christmas! Perhaps you were considering a healthy gift this year… The fitness gear guru Patrick Netter stops by the studio with some great gift ideas.
These stories and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!