Missing Florida Tot's Uncle Cancels Another Jail Visit With Child's Mom

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

The uncle of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony canceled another jail visit with her mom on Tuesday, after a judge denied a request to lower her $500,000 bond.

Lee Anthony canceled his scheduled 9 a.m. Tuesday visit with his sister, Casey Marie Anthony, who is behind bars on charges related to Caylee's disappearance. A weekend meeting between 22-year-old Anthony and her parents also never happened.

Click here for photos.

Click here for video.

The family has been calling off planned jail visits with Anthony because the conversations are recorded. Orange County police have in recent weeks released a string of taped talks among family members.

Anthony remains a person of interest in her 3-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony's disappearance almost two months ago. She has not been named a suspect but has been charged with child neglect and lying to police.

Meanwhile, a judge again denied a request for lower bond for the imprisoned mother.

A motion filed by Anthony's lawyer to reduce her $500,000 bond was turned down for the second time in two weeks — and the third time overall. Attorney Jose Baez filed the latest petition last week in the 5th District Court of Appeals.

On Monday, news emerged that a team of psychic detectives is now assisting investigators in their search for Caylee.

The group, known as "Body Hunters" and led by psychic detective Gale St. John, is "blind driving" around Central Florida in search for the toddler who was last seen on or around June 16, Local6.com and MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

"We will not even look at street names," psychic detective Gale St. John told Local6 on Monday. "We drive and go completely on feeling instinct, chasing down what we call a person signature."

Fox News has also confirmed that police are planning to use new technology to test air samples taken from Anthony's car.

A lab affiliated with the University of Tennessee will test the samples by working to identify compounds found in the air where decomposition occurs.

Last month, cadaver-sniffing dogs detected a scent described as that of human decomposition in Casey's car, and hair, dirt and an unidentified stain were found in the trunk. The FBI is testing the evidence from the vehicle.

FOX NEWS ON THE SCENE: Click here to see photos from the search.

Click here for more on the case from FOX News' Greta Van Susteren.

The search warrant in the case was released last week, revealing that investigators have also taken several items of clothing from Casey's closet for DNA testing.

Anthony first reported to have last seen her daughter on June 9, but changed the date later to June 16 when a photo surfaced of Caylee with her grandfather on June 15, Father's Day, according to the warrant. She led police to three different locations where the baby sitter she claims she left Caylee with could be.

She told detectives that Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez had been Caylee's baby sitter for the past two years and told them where her apartment was. But when police went to the apartment she said belonged to the alleged sitter, they learned it had been vacant for almost five months.

Since then, police have spoke to a woman by that name, which is common, but that Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez did not recognize photos of Caylee or her mother. Investigators have said that her story checks out. They believe Anthony may have tried to impersonate the baby sitter before her arrest by signing her name and writing in a date within the time frame of her daughter's disappearance during a visit to an apartment complex in the neighborhood.

Anthony is charged with a third-degree felony, child neglect, and one misdemeanor count of filing a false police report. She has submitted a written not guilty plea; her arraignment is Aug. 21.

She gave birth to Caylee on Aug. 9, 2005, when she was 19. She didn't put the father's name on the birth certificate.

About a year later, the man believed to be Caylee's father died in a car crash and was buried out of state. Casey Anthony did not attend the funeral, Lee Anthony said. His family says he never knew he was the father; the Anthony family says he did but didn't tell anyone else.

A high-school dropout, Anthony had sporadic jobs and lived with her little girl and her parents in the house where she grew up.

Anthony was a good mother, friends and family have said. Officials at Florida's child welfare agency said they were never called about possible abuse or neglect in the Anthony home.

Lee Anthony said Casey left town with Caylee on June 16 for work and vacation. Almost five weeks later, on July 24, Cindy Anthony dialed 911.

"I found out my granddaughter has been taken, she has been missing for a month, we're talking about a 3-year-old little girl ... I need to find her," the frantic grandmother said. "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's a dead body in the damn car."

She said she hadn't seen the girl since mid-June. The dispatcher asked to speak to Casey Anthony, who told the operator she hadn't reported the disappearance because she'd been looking for the child on her own.

Detectives are amazed Casey has kept her composure under questioning, never crying or showing emotion.

"Her demeanor has been, for lack of a better word, nonchalant," says Deputy Chief Carlos Padilla. "She's shown no remorse, no concern."

Anthony, her family and her lawyer have maintained her innocence in Caylee's disappearance.

Click here to read more on this story from MyFOXOrlando.com.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.