The imprisoned mother of a missing Florida toddler will head back to court to ask again for a reduction of her $500,000 bond, FOX News has learned.
Jose Baez, who is representing Casey Marie Anthony, filed the motion Friday for a re-hearing on her bond amount. No date has been set.
Casey Anthony is jailed on charges related to the investigation into her 2-year-old daughter Caylee's disappearance. She has been named a "person of interest" in the case.
Earlier Friday, Anthony, 22, refused a jail visit with her brother, as diving teams conducted a training exercise searching a pond near their parents' home.
Anthony wouldn't see her brother Lee Friday morning when he came for a scheduled 9 a.m. visit, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.
Allan Moore of the Orange County Jail said Anthony knew that her brother came to see her, but told the guard from her cell that she didn't want the meeting to go on as scheduled, according to MyFOXOrlando.com. The siblings were to have met in a private video conferencing room.
Lee Anthony rescheduled his visit for 9 a.m. Tuesday, according to Moore.
Orange County dive teams conducted a routine search Friday of a retention pond off Chickasaw Trail, less than a mile away from the home of Caylee's grandparents Cindy and George Anthony, according to MyFOXOrlando.com. Casey and Caylee were living there until about the time of the child's disappearance on or around June 16.
Police said the searches are normal training exercises and happen monthly. They say the timing of this one is coincidental.
"Nothing is leading to her being in the water," Deputy Sheriff Carlos Padilla said. "It's just a training exercise."
But investigators have put crime scene tape in a two-block perimeter around the area, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.
Caylee's grandfather George Anthony lashed out at reporters outside his home Friday morning, yelling at them to leave his family alone.
"You people have no idea what we're going through!" he shouted at news crews on his lawn.
Also Friday, another vigil was planned at 6 p.m. for the little girl.
And the search warrant in the case was released, revealing that investigators have taken a long list of items from Casey's closet for DNA testing.
The warrant also shows that Anthony first reported to have last seen her daughter on June 9, but changed the date later to June 16 when a photo surfaced of Caylee Marie Anthony with her grandfather on June 15, Father's Day.
And, according to the warrant, Anthony led police to three different locations she said the baby sitter who has Caylee could be.
She told detectives that a woman named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez had been Caylee's baby sitter for the past two years and told them where her apartment was. But when police went to the apartment she said belonged to the alleged baby sitter, they learned it had been vacant for almost five months.
Since then, police have spoke to a woman by that name, but that Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez did not recognize photos of Caylee or her mother. Police said that particular name is common and believe it could be a coincidence.
Detectives interviewed the woman twice, and she dispelled any concerns about her potential involvement in the case, Padilla said.
Cindy Anthony told reporters there are nine other people in the area with the same name, and that this specific woman is not the correct one.
Detectives have told FOX News that they are looking into the possibility that Casey Anthony impersonated the baby sitter who she says took Caylee. She may have signed the sitter's name during a visit to an apartment complex and written in a visit date within the time frame of the child's disappearance.
Investigators went to Caylee's grandparents' house Thursday to gather more evidence and were still calling the search for the child a "missing person case."
"Of course as evidence comes in that suggests otherwise, we’ll deal with that as well," said Det. John Allen.
Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators arrived at the home of Cindy and George Anthony for a brief morning visit after being contacted by Cindy Anthony to discuss the disappearance of Caylee, who turns 3 on Saturday.
Casey Anthony remains in jail for allegedly failing to immediately report her daughter's disappearance and lying to police.
Speaking from her doorway, Cindy Anthony told a cadre of reporters that she had called police and that the family and investigators were working together as a team.
"We came together and got some stuff that we needed to have looked at and we’re all satisfied with that," she said.
Meanwhile, a lawyer for Jesus Ortiz, a man who may be the late father of the missing child, told FOX News that Casey Anthony and Ortiz went to high school together, and that the young man's family is shocked by the news that their son may be the father. Ortiz died in a car accident about a year ago.
"The family has never heard of her," the lawyer, Bryan Crews, said, adding, "Had he been the father of the child, they certainly would have known."
The family has said Casey Anthony fears that Caylee's life is in danger.
The Florida State Attorney's Office filed formal criminal charges against Anthony on Tuesday.
She was charged with one felony and one misdemeanor offense in addition to the child neglect charge she already is facing. She is scheduled to be arraigned Aug. 21 but does not have to appear in court because her attorney submitted a written not guilty plea.
It took Anthony more than a month to report the child missing, which she did on July 15.
Detectives reported smelling a strong odor of decomposition in the trunk of a car Anthony was using. They said they also found hair samples similar to those belonging to Caylee.
FOX News' Phil Keating, Ian Rafferty, Catherine Donaldson-Evans and The Associated Press contributed to this report.