Guests and Topics: May 28 and 31
Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
"Hannity & Colmes" Holiday Weekend ...
Friday, May 28
• Comments made by Democratic White House hopeful John Kerry (search) during his younger years beg the question about his ability to lead the nation as commander in chief — Retired U.S. Navy Rear Admiral Roy Hoffman and John Hurley, director of Veterans for Kerry, join the debate.
• Country music singer Carolyn Dawn Johnson joins us for a LIVE performance.
• Twelve jurors who will decide the fate of Scott Peterson (search) have been selected — Also, the prosecution in the Kobe Bryant (search) case takes heat from the judge. We'll tell you what it all means and get expert assessment and analysis from FNC legal analyst Lis Wiehl.
• What else would you expect political candidates to do with all that dirt on an election trail? It is bound to get muddy -- So leave it to us to call out the worst of the worst. Don't miss our political Cheap Shot of the Day!
Monday, May 31
• What could be next for an actor who starred as Jesus Christ in a blockbuster that defied the critics? Actor Jim Caviezel tells us about his new stroke of genius.
• Secrets of getting men to do what you want revealed in her must read book — Dr. Laura Schlessinger joins us.
• You never know what to expect when "The Daily Show" Host Jon Stewart enters the debate!
• Talk show host Montel Williams discusses his harrowing battle with multiple sclerosis.
• And, interested in equine cuisine? Actress Bo Derek explains why you should hold your horses.
• Our good friend animal expert Jack Hanna tells us what he's been hopping into.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!