Behind every significant change in American history -- There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because -- We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Now that John Kerry (search) has effectively locked up the Democratic nomination ... who will be his right hand man ... or woman? We'll talk veepstakes with former vice-presidential candidate Geraldine Ferraro.
• Is America facing a moral crisis? Dr. James Dobson of Focus on the Family (search) weighs in.
• Will 12 of Martha Stewart's (search) peers find her guilty? What types of questions fill the 30-page questionnaires distributed to potential jurors for the Scott Peterson (search) double murder case? Should and will Kobe Bryant's (search) accuser end up under the microscope?
We'll get expert legal analysis and assessment from:
• Jeanine Pirro, Westchester district attorney
• Peter Johnson, FNC legal analyst
• John Burris, criminal defense attorney
• What is the status of Iraq's health-care system? We'll get answers from US Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson, who just returned from the liberated country.
• Mel Gibson's "The Passion of Christ" stirs nationwide debate — Is the real message being lost? David Limbaugh, author of "Persecution," joins us.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!