Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich weighs in on his new book, the White House race, and what Tenet's resignation means for the future of intelligence operations.
• The latest unemployment report beats expectations, but Dems continue to attack the president's job record. Might the numbers lie? Robert Reich, Bill Clinton's first secretary of labor and author of "Reason", joins the debate.
• Is there a vast right wing media conspiracy? Charges made in Washington at the "Take Back America" conference call for a debate -- Ann Coulter, author of the best-selling book, "Treason", and Democratic strategist Peter Fenn sound off.
• Shocking turn of events in a custody battle between a Playboy Playmate and a casino mogul -- Why would a New York judge take two girls away from their mother and hand them to a father they barely knew? We'll have details. We'll also get expert legal analysis and assessment from criminal defense attorney Mary Prevost and Lisa Bloom, Court TV anchor.
• What else would you expect political candidates to do with all that dirt on an election trail? It is bound to get muddy -- So leave it to us to call out the worst of the worst. Don't miss our political Cheap Shot of the Day!
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!