Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Scott Peterson's (search) double-murder trial begins. How strong can the case against the former fertilizer salesman be if the prosecution is lacking a murder weapon and a cause of death?
We will have details plus expert legal analysis and assessment from:
• Westchester County N.Y. District Attorney Jeanine Pirro, author of "To Punish and Protect”
• Mercedes Colwin, defense attorney
• Peter Johnson, FNC legal analyst
• White House hopeful John Kerry says he has the plan that can 'keep the worst weapons from falling into the worst hands' — But, does it sound a bit familiar?
Reps. Harold Ford, D-Tenn., and Tom Cole, R-Okla., join the debate.
• How is the press -- otherwise known as the Fourth Estate of the government -- covering the White House race? Are they playing fair? Republican strategist Pete Snyder and Democratic strategist Bob Beckel sound off.
• How do you define success? Do big bank accounts make the world go 'round? FNC's own managing business editor Neil Cavuto shares secrets from his new book, "More Than Money : True Stories of People Who Learned Life's Ultimate Lesson" (search).
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!