The news doesn't stop on the weekends and neither does "FOX & Friends."
Come celebrate the holidays with the jolliest group on television.
We'll be joined by
• Army Maj. Gen. Donald Edwards, retired
• Squire Rushnell, author of "When God Winks" and "When God Winks on Love"
• Jeff Birnbaum, Washington Post columnist and FNC political contributor
We'll be joined by:
• Van Hipp, former deputy assistant secretary of the Army during the first Bush administration
• Michael Stadther, author of "A Treasure's Trove: A Fairy Tale About Real Treasure for Parents and Children of All Ages"
• Linda Chavez, president of the Center for Equal Opportunity and FNC contributor
About the Show
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
There's no telling what "FOX & Friends" will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by — the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. FOX News does not endorse content on external sites.