Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• From her work in Iraq (search) to her father's campaign for re-election -- Elizabeth Cheney, daughter of Vice President Dick Cheney, joins us for a revealing interview.
• A murder warrant has been issued for Mugtada al-Sadr (search), a radical Shiite cleric who is calling for expulsion of coalition forces from Iraq.
This news comes as U.S. Marines launched Operation Vigilant Resolve (search) on Monday in Fallujah, the volatile city in which four American civilians were slain in one of the more grisly displays of violence since the war began last year.
How volatile is this situation? What type of obstacles face the military as they try to root out the resistance and stabilize the embattled area?
We'll have the latest breaking details and assessment of the situation with FNC war correspondent Geraldo Rivera.
• He stayed up too late the night before his father took him to a presidential speech — So, how did this land him a guest spot on "Late Show with David Letterman?" Thirteen-year-old Tyler Crotty and his father Rich Crotty have the details.
• They say passion makes for a terrific teacher — But Stephen Hathorn's use of 'Passion' cost this seventh grade teacher his job! Wait until you hear his story.
• C-SPAN's rebroadcasting an episode of "The Dick Cavett Show" (search) conjures new questions about presumptive Democratic nominee John Kerry — Did the Massachusetts senator participate in war crimes while serving in Vietnam (search)? Jim Wasser, who served in Vietnam with Kerry, responds.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!