Let's get to today's interesting facts, using DraftKings prices. Tigers-Indians (6:10 p.m. ET) is not included in DK's night slate.
5 Things to Watch:
1. Matt Harvey is the biggest favorite on the board BY FAR at -240 against the Braves, and his salary of $10,300 is much more reasonable than Jake Arrieta's. Harvey figures to be heavily owned, though. Matt Moore ($8,600) isn't a bad option vs. the Dodgers, who have struggled vs. LHP (.291 wOBA), in a game with a projected run total of seven. Michael Wacha ($9,000) is at -161 over the terrible Phillies with a projected run total of seven.
2. If you want to save more money on SPs, Andrew Cashner ($6,700) faces the Rockies at PETCO, and has averaged 18.9 DK points in two home starts so far.
3. Yo, BvPers: Alex Rodriguez ($4,000) has four homers in 13 at bats vs. Chris Tillman ... Josh Donaldson ($5,200) has four extra-base hits and a 1.346 OPS in 13 at bats vs. Martin Perez ... Ian Desmond ($3,700) has whiffed nine times in 13 at bats vs. Marco Estrada.
4. Rangers-Jays and Angels-Brewers have the highest projected run totals at nine. Stacking the Jays' righty slugger vs. Perez is the obvious but chalky play. The other weak pitchers to target are Cincinnati's Jon Moscot (vs. Giants) and Milwaukee's Junior Guerra (vs. Angels). And as much as it pains my Yankee fan heart to write this, you can certainly consider some of the powerful Orioles vs. the struggling Luis Severino.
5. Bargain hunters: Mets OF Michael Conforto is one of just six outfielders averaging 10 DK points, and he's just $3,700 vs. Matt Wisler ... Dodgers OF Kike Hernandez ($2,900) has a .458 wOBA in 147 career plate appearances vs. LHP ... Cubs 2B/3B Tommy La Stella ($2,900) hits LHP pretty well, and has been batting near the top of the order on some days. He's got no power, though ... Twins SS Danny Santana is more bad than good, but he's $2,300, bats leadoff and had two double-digit DK games last week.
Adam Meyer will post his Must-Start of the Day, Deal of the Day, Avoid of the Day, Stack of the Day and more later today!