Savory Southern shrimp and grits
Shrimp and grits is an unlikely but delicious combination that is making its way from the South to the rest of the country. Check out these great takes on the iconic comfort food.
- Chef Brian Justice of Tasteful Temptations Catering (St. Simons, Ga.).read more
- Harlan won the 2011 amateur cooking competition at the annual Shrimp and Grits Festival with this flavor-packed dish. Recipe: Harlan Hambright’s International Georgia Shrimp and Gritsread more
- Add sweetness to this dish by using fresh, quality shrimp still in the shell. Take your time and cook the grits low and slow to add even more flavor. Recipe: Chef Whitney Otawka’s Georgia Shrimp and Gritsread more
- Harlan Hambright of Saint Simon’s Island, Ga., preps his award-winning meal.read more
- Hambright stands with the plaque he won for his International Shrimp and Grits recipe.read more
- Savory Southern shrimp and grits