Gifts for the chocoholic in your life
Have a friend who's hard to shop for this holiday season? Fear not, because everyone loves chocolate. Here are some special sweet gifts for every chocolate lover you know.
- FOR THE WINE LOVER: Chocolate Shop's Chocolate Red Wine is a sinful combination of red wine infused with everyone's favorite sweet treat, dark chocolate. It tastes like dessert in a glass. Chocolate Shop also offers a variety of chocolate wine flavors, including Chocolate Strawberry and Almond Roca Cream.read more
- FOR THE VEGAN: Gnosis chocolate prides itself on being raw and organic. Founder Vanessa Barg found herself in the chocolate biz after making healthy chocolate for her clients while working as a certified holistic health counselor. There are 12 flavors, but the Pomegranate Acai is fruity, tasty, and boasts plenty of antioxidants.read more
- FOR THE SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS: John and Kira's chocolates takes high quality chocolate mixed with locally-sourced ingredients to create interesting and flavorful candies. The chocolate figs are a great gift for someone who wants to know exactly where their food comes from. John and Kira's imports figs from a small farm in Spain and are hand-dipped in Valrhona dark chocolate.read more
- FOR THE COCKTAIL LOVER: New York chocolatier Rhonda Kave has somehow managed to pack the punch of a cocktail in a bite-sized chocolate truffle. Roni-Sue's cocktail collection features chocolate-y takes on everyone's favorite boozy beverages, including the Dark and Stormy and the Manhattan.read more
- FOR THE ADVENTUROUS EATER: You might put salt on your french fries, but how about salt on your brownies and cookies? Salt of the Earth bakery is matching the right salt to the right sweet treat. Their most outrageous concoction is 'The OMG,' named because that's the reaction most folks have after trying it. This brownie features layers of salted caramel and is topped with Sel gris.read more
- Gifts for the chocoholic in your life