Fast food you can't get in the U.S.
All across the globe, fast food restaurant chains such as Burger King and Subway are rolling out delicious looking concoctions and interesting recipes! Here's a look at some of the best:
- This completely vegetarian burger, which is not available in America, combines Indian spices, carrots, bread and peas.read more
- At McDonald's in Switzerland, foodies can get this burger with 100 percent Swiss veal, onions, and mushrooms.read more
- Subway India's menu includes, the "Paneer Tikka," which the sandwich chain describes as, "cottage cheese slices marinated with barbeque seasoning and roasted to a light crispness."read more
- Desserts at Kentucky Fried Chicken? This is true in Germany, Australia and South Africa. At some locations around the world, KFC offers "Krushers," which are mixed with fruit or candy.read more
- In addition to the normal patty, lettuce, and tomato, this burger, available at Burger King in Japan, contains an entire chicken breast!read more
- The Trio Supremo, a monstrosity of a burger found in Brazil's Burger King restaurants, includes chicken nuggets, onion rings, French fries, bacon bits, and cheddar cheese.read more
- This deep dish pizza at Pizza Hut in Malaysia has ten layers, including ingredients such as chicken, sausage, and cheese!read more
- Dessert is probably not the first thing to come to mind when imagining Burger King's food. In the Netherlands, however, you can get a brownie with white chocolate and vanilla ice cream.read more
- At Wendy's in New Zealand, you can get the "Rugby Combo," a burger topped with egg, bacon, and beetroot.read more
- McDonald's of Malaysia describes its "Bubur Ayam," as "juicy chicken strips in mouth-watering porridge, garnished with spring onions, sliced ginger, fried shallots, and diced chillies."read more
- Fast food you can't get in the U.S.