Weight yo-yos: Stars who go up and down
First they're curvy, then they're skinny... and then they're curvy again. Some stars weights seem to bounce up and down like a yo-yo.
- Jess is back in her Daisy Dukes, showing off her slimmed down figure (right). The Weight Watchers spokesperson is looking fit after she struggled with her weight the past few years (center). The new mom of two looks almost as hot as she did when she first slipped into those classic jean shorts for the "Dukes of Hazzard" remake.... almost. Click here for more pics of Simpson from X17read more
- Rogen went from pudgy stoner dude to svelte movie star over the course of a very special 2008. Since then, he's packed back on some of the pounds but he's still looking great.read more
- Brit's much chronicled body has gone the full circle, from rock hard to out-of-control all the way back to rock hard. An inspiration.read more
- Hanks is the classic male movie star. When he's not working, he eats and gets all round and happy, but when its time to win that third Oscar, he's back to his skinny self. Can you say "personal trainer?"read more
- Christina's body bounces can be mostly attributed to her bouncing bundles of joy, Max and Summer. Her weight is constantly changing, but we think she looks great either way.read more
- Weight yo-yos: Stars who go up and down