Published April 06, 2016
Life & Style has reportedly uncovered a laundry list of demands the couple has on hand when they’re on the road… and this is not your ordinary hotel room service.
In fact, Mayer’s four reasonable requests that include his alcoholic beverage of choice, Lagavulin 16, an $80 bottle of aged Scotch; Cherry Coke Zero; and room temperature Fiji water pale in comparison to his girlfriend’s 20 necessities.
They range from snacks (7 kinds of veggies, chips, dips and a bowl of ranch dressing) to wardrobe must-haves like a full-length mirror and director’s chair.
So what else in on this A-list couple’s list?
Check out their hotel rider below:
- Bottle of Lagavulin 16
- Fruit plate w/ bananas
- Cherry Coke Zero cans for fridge
- Extra Fiji Water – room temp
- Plain Fage Greek yogurt
- Organic toasted almond granola
- Bananas, apples, tangerines
- Director’s chair
- Full-length mirror
- Fresh crudites to include at least 3 of the following types of vegetables: cucumbers, peppers, carrots, snap peas, jicama, broccoli, cauliflower
- Sliced deli platter – turkey and Swiss cheese
- Dried mango slices
- Flaxseed tortilla chips
- Stacy’s Parmesan, garlic & herb pita chips
- Plain hummus
- Garlic hummus
- Bowl of ranch dressing
- Mad Mexican salsa verde
- Fresh guacamole
- Green and chamomile teas
- Sencha Shot green tea (in a can)
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe steamer
Now that’s what we call all the comforts of home away from home.