How Brightly Will These Latino Stars Shine?
These Latino fútbol players have excelled early in their careers. But can they stand the test of time and become global superstars?
- Giuliano Victor de Paula, known simply as Giuliano, is an attacking midfielder for Brazil. Only 20 years old, he debuted last year and has already won the Bronze Ball Award in 2009 FIFA Under 20 World Cup.read more
- Nicknamed "El Flaco," Matías Pastore, 21, plays for his native Argentina. The attacking midfielder has 15 career goals.read more
- Manuel Lanzini, nicknamed "La Joya," or The Jewel, plays for River Plate in the Argentine Primera División. The 17-year-old is known for his dribbling and shooting.read more
- José Salomón Rondón, who just turned 21 years old, is a forward for Venezuela. He debuted five years ago, and has 28 career goals.read more
- Neymar da Silva Júnior, commonly known as Neymar,18, plays for the Brazilian club Santos as well as its national team. In August, he scored a goal in the 28th minute in a win for the national team.read more
- How Brightly Will These Latino Stars Shine?