Hollywood icons hanging out at home
The celebrities of old Hollywood also love to just taking it easy.
- Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman The couple, whose marriage would last 50 years (until his death in 2008), share a laugh as they get dressed in their Hollywood home in 1959.read more
- Sophia Loren Just relaxing outdoors. Loren picks flowers at her Italian villa she shared with producer Carlo Ponti in 1964.read more
- Steve McQueen The actors and his first wife, TV actress Neile Adams, dress for a warm day at their Hollywood home in 1963.read more
- Vivien Leigh Leigh at home with her Oscar for "Gone With the Wind," 1940.read more
- Hollywood icons hanging out at home