2017 Golden Globes: So hot or so not?
Who shined on the Golden Globes red carpet?
- Carrie Underwood was overtaken by the many pale pink ruffles on this pale pink gown. Too much girl!read more
- Mandy Moore stunned on the red carpet tonight in a plunging black Naeem Khan gown.read more
- Emily Ratajkowski turned up at the Golden Globes with a shiny, bedazzled, low-cut yellow dress that had a bit too much going on.read more
- Jessica Chastain stole the show in this elegant pale blue Prada gown.read more
- Parker paid tribute to "Star Wars" legend Carrie Fisher by channeling the actress' signature hair as Princess Leia. Parker wore a white dress but the style just didn't work -- thoughtful, but odd nonetheless.read more
- Although we loved the sparkly Monique Lhuillier dress, it didn't fit Barrymore well, and wasn't the most flattering for her figure.read more
- Things with her new beau Joe Jonas may be hot, but this black and white number is tepid on the red carpet.read more
- Justin is wearing Tom Ford, while Jessica is wearing an Elie Saab Haute Couture sleeveless V-neckline gown.read more
- Michelle Williams usually stuns on the red carpet, but at tonight's Globes she missed the mark in this white crocheted number and black bow choker.read more
- A pregnant Natalie Portman wore a canary yellow dress featuring jeweled detailing, but it felt stiff and dated.read more
- Looking like a beautiful glittery doll, 12-year-old Millie Bobby Brown is one of Hollywood's newest stars in the Netflix series "Stranger Things."read more
- Amy Adams is black-hot in a strapless sequined number by designer Tom Ford.read more
- Miss Golden Globe trio, Sistine Stallone, Scarlet Stallone and Sophia Stallone looked stunning in all black.read more
- E! News host Giuliana Rancic got it right with her floral gown.read more
- The "Transparent" creator may have a hit show, but her outfit is a big miss.read more
- Kristin Cavallari's sparkling dress has enough glam to make a statement.read more
- Lily Collins' dress is a lot to take in, but we can't help but like pink lace paired with a bold open back.read more
- There are a lot of reasons why it's hard to love Olivia's over-the-top dress, but the sexy cut and eye-catching textile make it a winner.read more
- 2017 Golden Globes: So hot or so not?