Pristine Machine: 1928 Mercedes kept in garage for 60 years could fetch $2.5m
This 1928 Mercedes sat untouched in a garage for more than 60 years. It could fetch more than $2.5 million at auction.
- The unidentified owner's grandfather was the original buyer of the 1928 Mercedes-Benz S-Type Sports Tourer.read more
- The car still runs well, even though it has sat unused since the 1950s..read more
- The gunmetal grey car has never been restored.read more
- Able to hit 100 miles per hour, the the S-Type was one of the world's fastest cars when it was first manufactured in Germany.read more
- The one-of-a-kind car is set to go under the hammer at Bonhams’ Goodwood Revival auction in London on Sept. 15read more
- Pristine Machine: 1928 Mercedes kept in garage for 60 years could fetch $2.5m