2012 Fisker Karma
The world's first plug-in hybrid luxury sedan.
- The Fisker Karma is driven by an electric motor that can be powered either by a battery or a four-cylinder engine that acts as a generator.read more
- According to the EPA the Karma can travel up to 32 miles on battery power alone, and gets 20 mpg when using its internal combustion engine.read more
- The Karma can accelerate from 0-60 mph in 6.3 seconds and has a top speed of 125 mph.read more
- It takes 6-14 hours to recharge the Karma's battery pack.read more
- The Karma has a base price of $96,895.read more
- 2012 Fisker Karma