The Latest on events in Turkey (all times local):

11:15 a.m.

Turkey's state-run Anadolu Agency has reported that the death toll in the outdoor wedding party attack in southeastern Turkey has risen to 50.

The report said the new figure came from the Gaziantep governor's office. Previously, the number of dead was 30 with 94 others wounded.

Officials say Saturday's attack in Gaziantep, near Syria's border, appeared to be a suicide bombing.

Turkey's president has blamed the Islamic State group for the attack.

___

10:30 am.

Turkey's president has blamed the Islamic State group for the bombing of an outdoor wedding party in the southeast that killed 30 people and wounded 94 others.

Officials say Saturday's attack in Gaziantep, near Syria's border, appeared to be a suicide bombing.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan issued a statement early Sunday saying that IS was "the most likely perpetrator of the Gaziantep attack."

Erdogan said there was "absolutely no difference" between IS, Kurdish rebels and the movement of U.S.-based cleric Fethullah Gulen, calling them terrorist groups.

Turkey has seen a spate of attacks in recent months and a failed military coup on July 15, which the government blames on Gulen's movement. Gulen denies any involvement.