The Latest on the arrests of three teens accused in a fatal shooting at a Seattle homeless camp (all times local):

5:15 p.m.

Harborview Medical Center spokeswoman Susan Gregg says one of the three people wounded by gunfire in a Seattle homeless encampment has been released from the hospital.

Gregg says the woman was released on Tuesday afternoon. Two others remain at the hospital, a week after a targeted shooting left two others dead.

Gregg says the man still in the hospital is in satisfactory condition, while the woman does not want her condition released. Officials said last week her condition was also listed as satisfactory.

___

3:30 p.m.

A juvenile court judge found probable cause to detain three teens who are suspected in a drug-related shooting that left two people dead and three wounded at a well-known Seattle homeless camp.

The suspects — boys ages 13, 16 and 17 — were arrested Monday in what police described as a "targeted" Jan. 26 shooting at the longstanding encampment known as the Jungle, about a mile from downtown. The 17-year-old appeared in court. Lawyers representing the other two waived the teens' court appearances.

All three are being held on investigation of two counts of murder, three counts of assault and firearms violations.