The widow of a man killed in last month's mass shooting in San Bernardino has filed four claims against the county and is seeking damages totaling $58 million, according to a newspaper report.

The claims were filed in late December on behalf of Renee Wetzel, whose 37-year-old husband Michael Wetzel was one of 14 people killed in the attack at the Inland Regional Center, the San Bernardino Sun reported Tuesday.

No other claims stemming from the shootings have been filed against San Bernardino County, spokeswoman Felisa Cardona told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Michael Wetzel, of Lake Arrowhead, worked as a supervising environmental health specialist for the county. He was killed while attending a holiday luncheon and training session for the county health department.

His widow is seeking $3 million from San Bernardino County for loss of wages and $25 million in general damages. She is also seeking $10 million in general damages for each of her three minor children.

The claims, which list the county and 25 unidentified individuals as respondents, alleges Wetzel's death was preventable and caused by negligent, careless actions of the respondents.

Andrew J. Nissen, one of two attorneys representing Renee Wetzel and her children, told the Sun that county officials had yet to respond to the claims. He declined to elaborate about the negligence claims.

County spokesman David Wert said in a statement that the county will carefully consider each claim and act in the best interests of everyone involved.

The FBI called the Dec. 2 shooting the deadliest terror strike on U.S. soil since Sept. 11, 2001.

The two shooters -- county environmental health specialist Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik -- were killed in a gun battle with police.