Virginia teen fatally shocked, 3 others injured on elementary school’s roof

Virginia officials say a teenage boy was fatally shocked and three others were hurt when they came into contact with an electrical wire on a roof at an elementary school in Fairfax County.

The 14-year-old boy became entangled in the electrical lines on the roof of a building on the grounds of Fox Mill Elementary School on Tuesday night, County Police spokesman Don Gotthardt says

Gotthardt says one teen was pronounced dead at the scene and the three others were taken to Fairfax Inova Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Detectives are still trying to determine why the boys were on the grounds, but Gotthardt says there is no indication they were trying to enter the school.

Click for more from