SeaWorld San Antonio worker dies after electric shock

Published August 27, 2012

| Associated Press

A SeaWorld San Antonio employee has died after apparently being accidentally shocked while working on a heating and air conditioning unit.

Police say 49-year-old Ricardo Corpus died in the rooftop accident.

Officer Matt Porter says another employee heard a sound and saw smoke from the area where Corpus had been working.

SeaWorld issued a statement of condolences following Saturday's incident in an employee area. Park officials say no guests or animals were involved.

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is based in Orlando, Fla.

URL

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/27/seaworld-san-antonio-worker-dies-after-electric-shock/