California Man Stuck in Baby Swing for 9 Hours After Bet Goes Wrong

Published October 25, 2011

| NewsCore

A California man became stuck in a baby swing for about nine hours after a wager went horribly wrong, police said.

After making a $100 bet with friends, the 21 year old lubricated himself with laundry detergent and squeezed into the swing, the Times-Herald reported.

But the man became stuck, and his friends decided to leave him swinging in Blue Rock Springs Park overnight.

He was discovered when a groundskeeper heard screaming around 6:00 a.m. local time Saturday.

Firefighters freed the man by cutting the swing's chains. He was taken to a local hospital, where the baby seat was removed with a cast cutter.

The man sustained non-life-threatening injuries.

URL

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/25/california-man-stuck-in-baby-swing-for-hours-after-bet-goes-wrong/