Instead of a fun day at a Minnesota water park, some visitors ended up in the hospital complaining of eye and throat irritations.
Twenty-Six Valleyfair guests were taken to the hospital Thursday afternoon after an alleged chlorine release.
Around 3 p.m., guests noticed a smell of chlorine in the Soak City water park.
Valleyfair says there was not a leak. A spokesperson told FOX 9 there was a problem with a pool pump restart. This process injexts liqid chlorine into the pool. This is still under investigation.
Eleven people were taken to St. Francis Hospital in Shakopee and 11 people went to the hospital on their own. Two children will stay at St. Francis overnight. Four people were treated and released from Fairview Southdale Hospital in Edina.
Click here for more on this story from Fox9News.