What are you doing to make your financial future better? Leave your tips in the comments section below to help your fellow bloggers. Our guest Dominic Tavella, a financial advisor and president of Diversified Financial Consultants, gave us some tips on how we can secure our own finances for the future.
Here's the breakdown:
1) Pay down as much "bad" debt as possible
a) credit cards, car loans, consumer loans
2) Be responsible with your spending
3) Take advantage of tax code
4) Be a long term investor, own...
5) Use market corrections as buying opportunities
a) invest systematically