By Greta Van Susteren
Let's go "Off the Record." Since day one of Benghazi, Fox News has aggressively investigated. It hasn't been easy. It's been more like pulling teeth trying to get answers from the Obama administration.
The Obama administration's behavior post-Benghazi has been weird, like they are hiding something. First, that silly story about that video. Remember Susan Rice on all the Sunday talk shows, and even President Obama, kept talking about the video for weeks. So, Fox continued to press for information and it got weirder.
Remember the days right after the attack, the State Department had a conference call to brief all in the media -- and excluded Fox News? When confronted, the State Department apologized and said it was oversight.
Really? An oversight? Well, it happened again a short time later. This time, the CIA giving a media briefing and guess who was specifically excluded? You got it. Fox News. Why? Well, I think Fox News is being punished for aggressively asking questions, doing our jobs.
But that's not all. A few weeks later, when reporter Jennifer Griffin said she was told that there was a stand down order at Benghazi, I got a weird call from the Obama administration trying to pressure me to get Jennifer to back down on her report. I thought the call from the Obama administration was dirty. Incidentally, I don't control my colleagues and they don't control me.
But then there`s been more. As recently as April, after the administration said it turned over all the information, an email surfaces that had been withheld in the face of repeated requests.
Are you suspicious? I don't know about you, but I wasn't born yesterday. And that's my "Off the Record" comment tonight.