A man from the U.K. was rushed to the hospital after a freak accident that left him with a radiator pipe embedded in his skull, Scottish newspaper, The Daily Record reported.
The pipe pierced the 61-year-old’s eye socket after he fell at his home in the county of West Lothian, Scotland Tuesday afternoon.
When emergency crews arrived at the scene, they had to cut the man free. He was taken to The Princess Alexandra Eye Pavilion in Edinburgh with parts of the pipe still stuck in his skull, according to the report.
"It was a very unusual accident," an ambulance service spokesman told the newspaper.