Music fans, here's your chance to own a piece of rock 'n' roll history thanks to Gotta Have It Collectibles.
There are over 500 items on the block, including:
• TAYLOR SWIFT'S WORN VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE JACKET FROM "ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE" — Bids start at: $2500
The vintage black leather motorcycle jacket was wore by Taylor Swift in cover article of the March 2009 issue of Rolling Stone Magazine
She appeared wearing the jacket in 2 notable shots from the pictorial. (one, straddling a bicycle, and another, close up of singer)
The jacket is in good naturally distressed condition and is accompanied by a letter of authenticity.
• PAUL MCCARTNEY OWNED and WORN GOLD BROCADE "DANDIE FASHIONS" JACKET CIRCA 1967 — Bids start at: $3000
The jacket is accompanied by McCartney's original Dandie Fashions Ltd. 9 x 7 order form dated "5-7-67."
The handwritten tailoring instructions include "Mandarin Collar," "Flared Split Cuff" and full length, "32."
• BONO'S ROSARY BEADS — Bids start at: $4,800
U2 front man Bono gave these beautiful rosary beads as a personal gift to the band's long time stylist Lola Cashman.
Cashman was U2's stylist throughout the 1990's and author of the book, "Inside the Zoo with U2."
• ELVIS PRESLEY OWNED AND WORN VINTAGE 1950S WATCH - Bids start at: $8,000
This model of the Elgin series watch got the name "Elvis" (in the trade) due to Elvis' fascination with having newest and most interesting toys.
Elvis was so taken with this watch that he purchased several of them to give away to his closest friends and admirers
This one he gave to his hairdresser. The hairdresser, Homer Gilliland, also did Elvis' mom's and his dad's hair too.
• ELVIS' RED SUEDE JACKET WORN ON "JAILHOUSE ROCK" 45 COVER and PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS — Bids start at: $10,000
Was worn frequently by Elvis as his casual every day attire and for the RCA publicity photos taken at the time of his film "Jailhouse Rock."
The jacket was purchased at Elvis' favorite men's clothier store, Lansky Brothers in Memphis.
Photos of Elvis wearing this jacket graced the covers of 2 of Elvis' most famous and biggest RCA hits, "Jailhouse Rock" and "One Night."
• HENDRIX'S PERSONAL ACETATE FOR "BURNING OF THE MIDNIGHT LAMP" W/ HANDWRITTEN LYRICS — Bids start at: $20,000
Jimi has written on one side of the acetate 7 lines of lyrics to his song "Burning Of The Midnight Lamp"
On the other side of the acetate, Jimi has hand drawn a psychedelic picture. Both written in black ink.
It's an incredible example of Jimi's handwritten lyrics and drawings on a single item. Good condition.
— For more information, visit: gottahaverockandroll.com