FOX News recently took a tour of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch in Los Olivos, Calif., in the aftermath of the pop icon's death.
Here are some of highlights and fun facts from the trip:
Click here for photos of Neverland Ranch.
• The actual house is a very large, yet simple french country home, with a fairly rustic look inside, which even includes some old wallpaper.
• All funiture is gone, sent to an auction house.
• Jackson's actual room was very simple.
• We're told Jackson didn't make any changes to the home other than to add a cedar room for recording.
• He did add buildings to the land, including a theater and arcade room.
• The train statiton — not to be confused with Jackson's actual house — resembles something out of Disneyland and had about 3/4 mile tracks laid.
• Jackson apparently designed all the flower beds because he hated seeing dirt between them.
• FOX was shown the tree where he wrote "Dangerous."
• He also wrote the lyrics to "Bad" sitting high in a tree.