Authorities say they are investigating a natural gas explosion at the Fort Worth, Texas, home of megachurch pastor T.D. Jakes.

Fort Worth fire spokesman Lt. Kent Worley says the blast Sunday in the sunroom of the home appears to have been an accident. Authorities say no one was injured and there was no fire. The sunroom was heavily damaged.

Jakes gave a sermon at a church prayer service for President Obama on the morning he was sworn in.

Atmos Energy spokesman Ray Granado said his company ran tests and checked meters around the house after the explosion.

Jakes is pastor of The Potter's House, a Dallas megachurch.