Prosecutors in Florida released additional evidence Monday that they say links Casey Anthony to the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

The new files, released on DVDs, cover interviews with Roy Kronk, the utility worker who first alerted authorities to remains of a body in August, and the deputies who first responded to those calls.

There are also interviews with jail guards who oversaw Anthony when her daughter's remains were found. A jail supervisor said in one of the interviews that Anthony asked jail medical staff for a sedative after learning of the discovery.

Click here for photos.

Orange County Corrections Lt. Tammy Unser told detectives she was surprised by Anthony's reaction because she hadn't shown emotion or asked for any other medication during her time behind bars. Before the request, "she was weird to talk to," Unser said. "I don't exactly know how exactly know how to explain it. Non-emotional would probably be the best way to say it."

Weeks earlier, Anthony calmly asserted to investigators that she believed her daughter was still alive during an interview the day she was indicted on a first degree murder charge, according to another recording released by prosecutors Monday.

"You know certain things about your child. You can feel that connection," Anthony tells investigators during the Oct. 14 interview. "I know that she's alive whether you have a bucketload of evidence downstairs that contradicts that and says otherwise or all you have is speculation."

FBI Agent Nick Savage responds: "We have a lot or else we wouldn't have made it to this point. A lot."

Anthony's attorney was planning to release a statement later Monday.

In February, the State Attorney's Office in Orlando released documents showing the same type of laundry bag, duct tape and plastic bag discovered at the crime scene also were found in the house where Casey Anthony and the child lived.

Previously released court documents said that Casey Anthony hyperventilated and asked for medication when she was told about the discovery of Caylee's remains.

Anthony, 23, is facing a first-degree murder charge after Caylee's remains was found by a utility worker last December about a half-mile from the home.

She claimed that Caylee was kidnapped by a baby sitter and has pleaded not guilty. A month passed before authorities were notified of her disappearance.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against her. Her trial is slated to begin in October.

Click here for more on this story from MyFOXOrlando.com.

Click here for more on Caylee Anthony and the Casey Anthony Trial from MyFOXOrlando.com.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.