Orlando mother Casey Anthony and her lawyer head back to court Thursday to fight against the release of a suicide note written by Anthony's father weeks after her little girl Caylee was found murdered.

George Anthony disappeared in January for about 24 hours, seeking refuge in a motel room and sending messages to relatives about wanting to end his life.

The family is arguing that his suicide note shouldn't be made public because it is a private matter.

Click here for photos.

Casey Anthony, 22, is in jail on a first-degree murder charge and other offenses related to her 2-year-old daughter Caylee's killing.

Anthony's defense will also try to get access to crime scene evidence.

Lead attorney Jose Baez plans to ask Judge Stan Strickland to force the district attorney's office to turn over evidence collected in the wooded area where Caylee's remains and belongings were found in December by a utility worker.

Other motions will also be discussed at the 3:30 p.m. hearing. Casey Anthony has been ordered to attend all court proceedings in her case. Her trial is scheduled for Oct. 12.

Last week, the Orange County Sheriff's Office released about 1,100 pages of interview reports and photos this week, part of an unusual strategy of periodically publicizing troves of evidence in the case against Anthony before the case goes to trial.

The latest documents showed that Anthony apparently collected photos of skulls and sketches of skeletons kissing.

Caylee disappeared in early June but wasn't reported missing for about a month by her family. Police records show the images of skulls and skeletons were posted to Casey Anthony's online photo account on June 26.

The reason for Anthony's interest in the images wasn't clear. One skull image, labeled "apple of death," appears to be a photograph of an apple carved into the shape of a skull.

In one transcript of an interview with police, she gave a tepid assertion of her innocence.

"I try to keep an open mind when it comes to things, but if I'm innocent, that's, that's as far as it goes," Anthony says. "I'll take this as far as I need to prove my innocence, which I guess is my point in all this."

Anthony has maintained that she last saw her daughter when she left her with a baby sitter — who she says kidnapped the girl. Police have said that story is a lie and that no such baby sitter exists.

She has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against her.

Click here for the documents and more from MyFOXOrlando.com.