Frequent Strategy Room guest Brandhyze, AKA Miss Predicto from Predicto.com, sends in the following poll results for end of year predictions looking ahead to 2009.
20,000 AMERICANS ON CELEB GOSSIP
85% SAY HEATH LEDGER TO WIN A GOLDEN GLOBE, AND 76% SAY OPRAH WILL LOSE 40 POUNDS BY APRIL 2009...
* Will Heath Ledger win a Golden Globe for his role in 'The Dark Knight'? 85% YES (More than 29,000 people voted for this question.)
* Will Oprah interview Sarah Palin on her talk show before 1/15? 68% YES (More than 13,000 people voted on this question.)
* Will Stevie Wonder compete on the upcoming season of 'Dancing with the Stars'? 51% NO
* Will the Jonas Brothers win the Grammy for Best New Artist? 68% YES (More than 26,000 people voted for this question.)
* Will a 'Gossip Girl' spinoff be confirmed before the end of the show's second season in spring 2009? 65% YES
* Will Oprah lose the 40 pounds she recently admitted to gaining by April 2009? 76% YES
* Will Mariah Carey announce she is pregnant before 2009? 58% YES
* Will 'The Hills' newlyweds Heidi and Spencer split up before Valentine's Day 2009? 51% NO
* Will the NY Giants' Plaxico Burress serve jail time for illegal gun possession after accidentally shooting himself? 56% NO
* Will economists confirm that the U.S. has entered a depression by March 2009? 67% YES
* Will Caroline Kennedy be appointed Hillary Clinton's replacement in the Senate? 56% YES