Boy Accidentally Hangs Himself With Karate Belt

A 12-year-old boy died after he accidentally hanged himself with his own karate belt, the Daily Mail reported.

Alex Gale was chatting to friends on his laptop and designing his fantasy football Web site before his brother, Ben, found him hanging from his bunk bed.

The belt was reportedly hanging from the bunk when Alex became tangled in it. The belt, attached to a bed post, somehow formed a noose around his neck and strangled him.

Ben, 14, was home alone with Alex after school with the tragic event happened on Sept. 3.

A neighbor tried to resuscitate Alex before paramedics arrived, but it was too late.

Read more on the story from the Daily Mail.