A judge denied a central Florida homeowners association's request to keep protesters out of their neighborhood, where a 3-year-old girl was reported missing in July.
Casey Anthony's neighbors had asked a judge to force protesters and members of the media away from their homes.
An Orange County judge wrote in her decision that the association again failed to adequately notify the protesters of the pleading and give them time to defend themselves against the allegations.
Anthony's daughter, Caylee, was last seen in June.
Investigators say Anthony, 22, is a "person of interest" in the case and evidence indicates the girl's decomposing body was in her mother's car.
But Anthony has repeatedly said she doesn't know what happened to the girl.
She has been charged with child neglect, making false statements and obstruction.
Anthony also faces unrelated check fraud charges and is currently at home with her parents on house arrest after several stints in the Orange County Jail.
Last week, investigators released text message and voicemail transcripts, interviews and other evidence documents Friday in the case of a missing Florida toddler.
The Orange Osceola State Attorney's Office has made hundreds pages of discovery available to the public and the press, which is unusual in an ongoing investigation.
The latest round also included depositions, photos and an interview with Caylee's grandmother Cindy Anthony.
Also last week, a woman with the same name as the baby sitter Casey Anthony says took her child sued the young mother for defamation.
Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney says his client has never met Anthony. Anthony's representatives say it isn't the same Gonzalez and called the lawsuit frivolous.