Shocking details of Amy Winehouse’s drug use emerged Sunday night — including a report that she binged on crystal meth and may have brain damage after a 36-hour marijuana marathon.
The singer, 24, suffered two major overdoses, with such bad convulsions that they were “like a scene from 'The Exorcist.'”
And her body is so frail from drug use that doctors were scared she would break bones during a fit.
A close friend of Amy’s warned medics that one more overdose will probably kill her.
The friend revealed:
- Amy's first overdose in August 2007 was from cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, ketamine and crystal meth.
- She was advised to see a psychiatrist after displaying “multiple personality traits” that made her a suicide risk.
- Her second overdose was in July — when she inhaled an “inhuman” amount of marijuana that left her vomiting uncontrollably and hallucinating.
At the time, Winehouse's devoted dad Mitch, 54, said it was a “bad reaction to her medication.”
Medics are worried Amy’s brain was damaged by the cannabis overdose — she displayed symptoms normally associated with schizophrenia.
“The future is bleak, bleak, bleak," the friend said yesterday.