Two candidates and one of them will be the next president of the United States. FOX News examines the character and conduct of Sen. John McCain in a new documentary hosted by Eric Shawn at 8 p.m. ET on Aug. 19.
To learn more about McCain, click on the following links for rarely seen documents and videos:
3. Read the news article that broke the story of the Keating Five.
6. Read the famous “Senators Meeting” memorandum compiled by federal regulator William Black during a meeting of the Keating Five.
7. Read Charles Keating’s attack on Federal Home Loan Bank Board Chairman Edward Gray, where he calls Gray's rule “Nazi.”
8. Read Alan Greenspan’s defense of Keating’s Lincoln Savings & Loan.
9. Read John McCain’s December 2006 letter to President Bush advocating a “surge” in Iraq.
"Faith of My Fathers: A Family Memoir" (Harper Paperbacks) by John McCain.
"Worth Fighting For: The Education of an American Maverick and the Heroes Who Inspired Him" (Random House) by John McCain.
"McCain: The Myth of a Maverick" (Palgrave Macmillan) by Matt Welch.
"Citizen McCain" (Simon & Schuster) by Elizabeth Drew.